Warranty and Returns
Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase and would to return it, email us at email@example.com to initiate the process.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received with original packaging and tags.
- Please make sure items do not have any sock fuzz/lint, human or pet hair, dirt, or any other foreign substances before returning them.
- All racquets must be in new condition showing no signs of use (i.e. never strung, never customized, ball fuzz, plastic removed from handle, scrapes on bumper guard, etc.).
- All strung/customized racquet sales are FINAL. Once the racket has been customized/altered/strung/etc it is considered used and accordingly refunds cannot be accepted.
DEFECTIVE/BROKEN RACQUETS AND SHOES
- All new racquets have a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects.
- Defective replacements are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Shoes with a six month warranty may be returned to the manufacturer where the process is solely between the customer and manufacturer.
- Racquets sent to the manufacturer for evaluation can take up to 6-8 weeks and require a $15 processing fee.
- We make no guarantee to string/grip life or durability.
*We are not responsible for serviced racquets left for over 180 days.
*Returns/Exchanges, on items where applicable, must be made within 14 days of purchase with original receipt.
*Serviced racquets which are unpaid may not leave the premises.
*Items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
*Buyer is responsible for shipping fees.
*ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL.